Bub's Famous Fish 'n' Chips


This one’s for all you Newcastle University students. On this long awaited, much needed, long weekend, I decided to take a fishing trip up to Nelson’s Bay, north of Sydney. It’s about a 3-hour drive from Sydney, so makes for an awesome weekend away. Or if you’re Newcastle student, then it’s a short 30-minute drive.


On a nice, sunny, 26-degree Saturday, on a beach, diet went out the window, and a fresh fish ‘n’ chips landed on my table.

There was this one place where there were a lot of people lining up, so why not! "Must be good", and oh boy was a right. 

Head down to Bub's if you're ever in Nelson's!!



I know it all sounds like a dream right now, to whoever’s reading, and you’re right. Due to the long weekend, loads of people had scratched their diet, in what I’d call a national caloric disaster, I waited just under an hour for my fish ‘n’ chips.





All complaining stopped once the first bite was taken….

Presentation: 9/10 – Made everyone who viewed my story, mad jealous.
Taste: 10/10 – I’d probably wait an extra hour If I went back in time.
Atmosphere: 10/10 – People everywhere, long weekend rush, holiday vibes, everyone enjoying themselves. Killer!
Price: 7/10 - $15 on normal days is the standard expected price you’d pay for fish ‘n’ chips, however due to it being a public holiday, there was a 10% public holiday surcharge.

Fahad R.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Macchiato's Margherita

Belly Bao

10 Ways To Eat Out On A Budget