Chocolate Cravings SATISFIED !!!

Craving Chocolate?? 


No need to fear, BAY VISTA DESSERT BAR is near!!!


Last night in the dark & mysterious hour of 1am, something very strange and dangerous happened... My mind, my stomach and my heart all started to experience chocolate cravings. All I could think of was chocolate. This wasn't something I could fend off, It was something that needed to be dealt with ASAP. 

With very limited options available to satisfy my cravings this late at night, I quickly called Fahaad. After explaining the dilemma I was facing, we both jumped in our cars and drove down to Bay Vista Dessert Bar in Brighton-Le-Sands which is open till 3am on a Saturday night. 

Upon arrival the waitress greeted us and directed us to our table for 2. She reviewed my symptoms and diagnosed me with a severe case of chocolate craving. Thankfully she knew exactly what type of medication and remedy was needed... A COOKIES AND CREAM CREPE. 

After an anticipated and short wait, 2 sweet crepes had arrived and been situated on the table Fahaad and I were sitting at. It is safe to say that upon arrival of the crepes, very little conversation was held between Fahaad and I. 

The crepes, although sufficiently big in size, did not last very long. With the completion of the cookies and cream crepe, the chocolate cravings had been cured and satisfied.

Presentation of the Dessert : 9/10 - Very aesthetically pleasing for the snapchats.
Taste of the Dessert : 10/10 - 'Hit the spot' - Fahaad, 2017. 
Atmosphere of the Dessert Bar : 7/10 - Considering it was 2am, the atmosphere and dessert bar were very alive and enjoyable. 
Price : 7/10 - $20 for each crepe, although It was pricey, it was justifiable by the size of the crepes. 


Ramis Ansari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Macchiato's Margherita

Belly Bao

10 Ways To Eat Out On A Budget