Move over Pizza, we might have something better!

Traditional Turkish flatbread, topped with everything from prawns to chicken and vegetables, the Pide is pizza with a Middle Eastern flavoured twist. 

Craving a little something different, my friend and I discovered a small little fast-food store tucked between the famous Dominos and Vivid Nail Salon in Kings Langley, called the Wrap ‘N’ Roll Kebabs. Open wide-set doors, the avid display and aroma of all things good, were no less than inviting. We went on a Friday afternoon whilst out shopping, looking for a place to refuel on drinks and lunch, and we certainly weren’t disappointed.


Scanning through our options, my friend and I were intrigued by the unfamiliar-sounding Turkish Pide. Ordering by our preference of contents, we found ourselves indulging in the Chicken Kebab Pide and Vegetarian Pide, sided with a few drinks. (We forgot to take photos but here's a stockimage of what a Pide looks like: 


Taste – 5/5
Freshly made and heavenly. The Vegetarian Pide, sided with lemon, almost tasted better than any vegetarian pizzas I’ve ever had the privilege to try. My friend didn’t beg to differ on her Chicken Kebab Pide. The Turkish flatbread – so easy to bite into. The vegetables and cheese – cooked to absolute perfection. And a squeeze of lemon served as the perfect cherry on top.

Menu – 4/5
The menu, displayed on a board above the counter, were well-catering to a few different types of diets. As I am a vegetarian, it always makes me happy to know that a place provides a variation of vegetarian options. Its seldom that a vegetarian feels like they’re not being left out and it pleases me to say that Wrap ‘N’ Roll Kebabs is not among one of those places!

Price – 5/5
The pricing is really very reasonable. The large Pides were around $12, and for that taste, it was so worth it!

Customer service – 5/5
It’s a fast-paced environment and always busy, so chefs are always on the go, and you’d think that your order will take time since the customer-chef ratio is probably 1:10 but you would be wrong. The delivery is surprisingly fast as my friend and I waited 10 minutes’ max for our reasonably sized order.

If you want to try something new, I would definitely recommend Wrap ‘N’ Roll Kebabs. Its direct location is 125 James Cook Drive, a few shops away from the Coles market.

I am definitely planning to spend a lot more of my lunches here!

Jasleen U x





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Macchiato's Margherita

Belly Bao

10 Ways To Eat Out On A Budget